Friday, September 28, 2007

Shopping!

So this Tuesday Willard and I happened to have the day off due to coming in on one of our days off for Follow Up Training. Our friends Joe & Tiff had the day off and were coming down to our neck of Kansai to take their friend Brooke to Himeji castle so they asked if we wanted to join them and we said of course! Willard went with Joe & Brooke to Himeji and Tiff and I went shopping in Kobe.

Tiff and I made a stop at MAC to get her a new fall lipstick. She ended up going with "O", a very nice plum color with a little gold shimmer. I got Midimauve, which has been on my list of lipsticks to get for awhile. It is a great neutral color with a bit of lustre to it and it is my new favorite color! I also got a great new eyeshadow from the Blue Storm collection called Stormwatch. It is described as a "deep teal" and it is super cool!

As a follow up to my last MAC posting, I am very much enjoying my new Smoke Signals quad and the 209 brush is perfect for the fluidlines!

Heres a nice pic of Tiff and I with the MA who helped Tiff pick out her lipstick.


Next we went walked around Nankinmachi, which is Kobe's Chinatown. We saw some people dressed up for some reason, we're not sure why, but they were fun to look at!

We then went to the huge Uniqlo store near the port. Uniqlo is a very cool store that I describe as a cross between H&M and The Gap. They have really cool clothes and they are very reasonably priced. I have only bought a pair of shorts there because I'm trying to not spend money on clothes right now. The only downside to Uniqlo is that I am the largest size they have! That is a bit trippy and kind of depressing, but oh well.




Here's a picture of some stuff in the store.



















Click here for all the picks from the evening.

No comments: