Friday, January 25, 2008

Awesome New Coat!

I got an awesome new coat! This is the first cool, fashionable thing I've bought since moving here in July. Mostly I've just gotten, shorts, fleece zip ups, and long sleeve t's.

I've been longing for a cream wool coat all fall and winter. Up until now, all the ones that I like are way too expensive...Until yesterday. I was walking past a store called Honeys (I laughed the first time I saw it) and there was a beautiful cream wool coat that was part pea, part sailor, part trench coat....AND it was on sale for $19! Score!

Of course I wore it out to dinner last night in Kobe. We went to dinner at a Turkish restaurant called Midnight Express. The food was good and even the owner complimented my coat as we were leaving.

To make it even better - Uniqlo had some cashmere scarves onsale for $19 (apparently that's my lucky number) so I got a chocolate brown one to keep my neck warm.

Here are some pics - one with the scarf and one without. Whoo!


5 comments:

Willard Facts said...

Look how hot my wife looks in that coat! Who says it's col din winter? Rowr!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Very original. I can't believe it was $19. I thought everything would be expensive in Japan. Very fashionable pics as well!

Unknown said...

That jacket says "emma" all over it. you look great in the jacket, i love it.

Unknown said...

Leave it up to Emma to get a fashionable coat, unique and inexpensive to boot! You look so cute! I bet the scarf feels wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I love the new coat! (Mark...you look great in your coat as well, but Emma has you beat on style points.) :)

All you need to do now is purchase a *new* MAC product to complete the look!