Tuesday, November 6, 2007

MAC Holiday Collection is here!

















MAC released its holiday collection last week! The theme this year is called 'Antiquitease' and as you can guess, the design has an antique feel to it. What is great about the holiday collections from MAC is that you can get eyeshadow, lipstick, lipglass, brushes, pigments, etc in sets for cheaper than buying them each individually.
















I always tell my friends that if you want to get some professional brushes from MAC then this is the time of the year to do it! You can get a set of 5 travel sized brushes in a cool travel bag. I still have mine from the holiday collection 4 years ago and I use them every day!

Unfortunately the holiday collection hasn't come to Japan yet so I haven't seen them in person, just online. But, Beth did and she said everything looked awesome!

Click HERE to check everything out!

P.S. Things usually sell out before before Christmas so don't wait too long!

No comments: