Saturday, February 16, 2008

Beijing, here we come!

Bright and early tomorrow morning we are heading off to Beijing for a 5 day vacation! We will be meeting Joe and Tiff at Kansai International Airport and then we will be on our way! We will be taking in the usual sights of The Great Wall, Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, and shopping around at the markets. I'm hoping to eat some Peking Duck and many other Chinese goodies.

I am super excited! We've been watching some History and Discovery Channel specials to learn a bit more about the places we'll be seeing. There is so much history to see!

Whooohooo!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Fun!
I can't wait to see pictures. I hope you know you are missing a very dreadful winter in Minnesota It's FREEZING outside. You guys are seeing so much, I can't wait to hear about it.